Who can benefit from Permanent Makeup? Permanent Makeup is the solution for individuals who:
- Have allergies to conventional makeup
- Have hair loss or alopecia
- Suffer from Arthritis resulting in unsteady hands
- Have poor hand/eye control or visual impairment which makes is difficult to apply makeup
- Are active individuals who sweat a lot
- Have Thyroid issues or having Chemotherapy Treatments
What are the benefits?
- No more reapplying your makeup throughout the day
- Permanent eyebrows, eyeliner and lips are smudge and smear proof!
- Walk out of your house looking your best every day
- Professional and natural looking permanent makeup
What is it?
Permanent makeup or Micro-pigmentation is the practice of placing small amounts of pigment into the dermal layer of the skin to achieve a desired color change. It’s a convenient alternative to daily application of makeup. Common areas to pigment are the brows, eyelids and lips.
Terese of Simplie Good En Permanent Makeup in Milburn, NJ offers:
- Permanent Eyebrows
- Permanent Eyeliner
- Eyelash Enhancement
- Beauty Mark Removal
- Permanent Lip Liner
- Permanent Lip Liner with Shading
- Full Lip Color
- Color Correction
Located in Millburn, NJ, Simplie Good en Permanent Makeup offers flexible appointment hours for your convenience and even a FREE consultation. All you have to do is call 201-841-5926, explain what services you’re interested in and we can schedule an appointment to get started on your treatment or service.